For the experienced e-bike rider, the Mi-Power E-Bike is a high-end electric bike with hybrid mountain bike styling, sleek design, smooth operation, and top tier electric power system. The Mi-Power, a larger version of the Mi-Style E-Bike, features 26” wheels, Shimano Altus 7-speed derailleur, and an Omega RST TnL 2-way adjustable shock absorbing fork with preloaded and damping dials. The front and rear disc brakes will bring you to a safe stop anywhere and the thorn-resistant Kenda tires will last for many seasons.
Quick Battery Recharge
The Mi-Power is designed for climbing steep hills without losing momentum, and the fast charger recharges your battery pack in only 1-2.5 hours whereas most e-bikes recharge in 4-6 hours. The drawbacks to this model are twitchy/sharp handling with aggressive brakes and quick acceleration, requiring a very agile and experienced rider. Pacific E-Bike has a unique relationship with our Mi-Power manufacturer that allows us to buy in quantity and pass the savings on to you, the customer. Our price not only beats all other online retailers, but we also offer a 6 month warranty and in-house servicing, free tune-ups and outstanding customer care. The Mi-Power currently comes in orange and white.
- Power on demand with the variable speed thumb throttle
- Range of 30-50 miles on a full charge
- 5 levels of pedal assist so you can pedal as much or as little as you like
- 14ah 36v lithium battery pack with adjustable output current so you can choose how far you want to ride
- The highest setting provides 500W of power to the very high quality direct drive rear motor.
- Disk brakes front and rear
- Includes wireless computer, Body Ergonomics saddle and thorn-resistant Kenda tires.